Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Antiquated.

an·ti·quat·ed/ˈantiˌkwātid/


Old-fashioned, outdated or obsolete. WOW, I never thought what I do is obsolete! So many         folks ask me about the ages of my Printing Presses so I thought I would introduce you to the           "pretty production princess" of CabinPress Studio. I would like you to meet my Old-fashioned      printing press, Sequoia. She is a beauty indeed, an Old Style Chandler & Price, circa 1884.           She came to us from California, hence the name. D + friends now are "experienced" movers            and I would highly recommend the group for any 1500 pound moving jobs in your future!
If you look close you can see my Periodic Table of Typefaces ... more on that disaster later!

2 comments:

judy in ky said...

They look like they could be in a museum!

Moose said...

thanks for the complement Judy! Come on out and visit them. Tail wags ~moose