Friday, February 26, 2010

My Birthday Girl.

Today is my human mom's Birthday, she sure is stylish with that monkey, don't you think??! I have never seen her with that hairdo I must say. But, I can tell you this ... the monkey sits on a shelf in our home and mom does not look a day over WOOF, WOOF. Mom shares her birthday with Grand Canyon National Park, established February 26, 1919, a place she was a Park Ranger for many special years. We are going to have fun today, dad has lots of plans and I get to celebrate too.

 

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”    

A.A. Milne


2 comments:

Moose said...

Are you saying your mom is as old as the grand canyon? Mommas don't like that kind of thing Moose! ;-)
Happy B-day to your mom and hope she has a great day!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! What a LOVELY photo ... full of great happy memories. Happy Happy Birthday to your mom. Have a FUN day celebrating with her ... 91st I don't think so??? Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar