Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Family Fun.

It is always a pleasure for me putting on a Letterpress Workshop for a mother + daughter! I knew right away how artistic they would both be when they pulled out their handmade aprons, put on gloves and got to work. What a fun day working along side them.

I loved MaDonna's apron from the start, but I think she enjoyed wearing her gloves and getting all "inky"!

Heather knew how she wanted her stationery to look and the precision of placement was something she was really good at....

wanting to have the doggie in just the right spot .... and the end result was stunning!

Once these two had the press set up under control... watch out! They were moving + printing. I loved how they worked together as a team. I enjoyed the energy they brought to CabinPress Studio + hope they know the Studio door is always open for them in the future.

No comments: