Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fun. Fun. Fun.

What do you get when you put 1 mom-to-be, 2 newlyweds, (or 3 best friends) together in a tiny Letterpress Printing Studio?... an afternoon of fun times, type drawers everywhere, inky fingers, laughter, and printed items GALORE!!
A green day in the Studio.

Look at all the goodies these girls made!

Smiles abound.
Courtney, Kelly, and Tracey are the type of ladies that love to have fun + enjoy each others company --- all day long, simply a joy for me to be around. High energy was flowing from the Studio and the pieces each of them created were stunning and so "greenly" unique. Thanks for spending the afternoon in my world of Letterpress Printing. Come back soon!

2 comments:

Dane, Kelly, Carter and Landon said...

What a wonderful time we had! I'm sure we'll be back very soon!!! Thanks again for letting us take up your whole afternoon and helping us create such special items - most of which will be hanging throughout my house :)

Tracey said...

Denise! Thank you so much for letting us spend the WHOLE day with you! We had so much fun! I can't wait to come back and would love to talk to you about coming to my school next year! My kids would have so much fun with you :) Thanks again and hope to see you soon.