Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday Workshops

I am always amazed by the wonderful + thoughtful things that my Workshop participants print with little "Minnie". Meet Cara + Karl, two very special participants that I was lucky to share the evening with. I could just tell by being around them they had so many ideas and settled on some beauties, to say the least. It was hard to tell they had never printed a piece in there lives, truly they are both naturals! Can you tell by looking at those stunning coasters that someone in this pair may drink a beer or two? But, then again, we are in Fort Collins, home to a few breweries, to say the least. They even told me last week they made a Pinhole Camera, amazing!
Thanks again you two + I hope you will visit again.

Moose Signature

No comments: