Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yummyness.

As you can see mom has been busy cooking up a storm. She got carried away with the packaging, I think no packaging is the way to go, but she insists "presentation is everything", hummmm..... We will be having our quarterly, what ever that means, Paws For Tales meeting this week. Mom is excited because all the other moms will be spending the afternoon together. It will be a big day I hear! I get to go too and play with some of my Paws For Tales pals, I can't wait. Maybe I will bring along some of my birdies or a ball or two, or three. Mom and the other moms will be doing boring stuff, like wrapping all the books that we will give the kido's at the end of the school year. Maybe I will get to nibble on some wrapping paper too!
At least I am the official taste tester, WOOF WOOF for Wheat Free Yummyness.

3 comments:

Christie, Describe Happy said...

Yummy indeed! That packaging is so cute! Enjoy wrapping books! Sounds great!

Moose said...

Yummers! I know the look on your face in that pic because my Moose gets it when he is beside himself happy! It is hard to capture on camera because it comes with lots of wagging!
I have to agree w/ you mom that packaging is important ('cuz 2 leggers got to buy them before 4 leggers eat them) and that is very nice presentation indeed!

small caps said...

Looks delicious!