Sunday, May 3, 2009

On Guard.


My mom and dad left me home alone while they went on a shopping & movie trek. I was sad not to go, but got in a good nap during their absence. I was so excited because they brought me home a surprise.... Guess what it is??? Yes, since it is spring here in Colorado, they gave me a Robin to add to my Flock!!
My dad leaves tomorrow for Oregon to take photos, I am going to put all my songbirds in his suitcase to keep him company, I hope he will be surprised, but not charged extra if his bag is over the weight limit.

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, looks like all your toys are still "intact"! Hehehe! You sure take good care of them.

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer + Puppies

1000 Goldens said...

Ahh Moose...you look so sweet snuggled up with your flock :)

spread your wings said...

ahh moose you are sooo cute. i read your mom's bio on the paws for charity website. sounds like you have it made. i really love the portrait she painted of you for the book.