Thursday, March 5, 2009

Walk A Mile In My Paws.


We have returned from our Utah "birthday adventure" with all our paws! The trip was mainly for me and breaking in my new fancy, colorful, and some may say "yuppie puppy" backpacks and booties for my BIG feet. Actually, it was my human mom & dads birthday trip, remember to check out the CabinPress Studio Etsy Store for some fantastic birthday celebration deals. You know I grew up in the mountains of Colorado and I am a Colorado Mountain Boy so a visit to the desert was a real tail wagger for me. I soon figured out what those backpacks were for. Humm... carry my own water, carry my own treats, carry treats for mom & dad too.... WOW, I was exhaused. I did get to see some very interesting sites and to my mom & dads happiness they really like dogs at Hovenweep National Monument and I got to hike the entire time on the park trails with them. A big WOOF goes out to the National Park Service from me. Tail wags to all and remember to leave a comment so my human mom can send you a surprise.

1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Looks like you had a great time! You look sooo funny with those glasses on. Hehehe!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer