Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Coming Real Soon.

My Human Mom is so excited. This is the painting she did that will be published in the Paws For Charity book coming Real Soon.... WOOF - WOOF - WOOF. I am so proud of her, but I hope she does a painting of me too someday soon! All proceeds from the sale of the 2009 Paws For Charity Art Book Project will be donated to the Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade. The two primary reasons for this choice:
1. The Avon Foundation supports breast cancer programs worldwide...in 50 countries.
2. This charity has the "Humane Charity" seal of approval.

Knowing that breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among women, the goal of the Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade is to benefit all women. However, there is special emphasis on reaching medically underserved women, including low-income, elderly and minority women, and women without adequate health insurance. Reversing historical disparities in breast cancer care is a priority of the Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I received notice from the publisher yesterday that the sample copy has been mailed. Books should be available for online ordering in the next couple of weeks!

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! That's a great painting! I am so impressed. My Mommy can only sketch & use markers to draw. I'm sure she'll do a painting of you one day.

Belly jiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Giulia Mauri said...

Beautiful Painting! Congratulation on your publishing, and for such a good cause!

Take Care,

Giulia

aliceinparis said...

I LOVE this painting. It is beautiful:)