Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Studio Life + Give-A-Way



Greetings from the CabinPress Studio and the mountains! As you can see I am regaining some energy from working all day long at the Studio. Lots to do as my human mom & dad are getting the fires going to keep me warm and snow blowing our path so I can chase my tennis balls. Life is grand here at 9500'. While my mom & dad are creating new products for CabinPress Studio I seem to take on the role of "supervisor" and "toy watcher". They are always petting me, so I would say I am doing a good job! I would love to hear what you think. Mom & Dad have let me give away some thank-you gifts for all the kind folks that leave me a comment!! So, leave a comment for me and I will send you a surprise, unfortunately I will not be giving away ANY of my tennis balls, sorry. I look forward to hearing from you.
~Tail Wags to all & hope for more winter snow.

No comments: