Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happiness Is.




Happiness to me is a good hike with good humans, that was today. My human friend Mary, massage therapist extraordinaire, sailor, and all around doggie person came with us. My goal was to just run, run, run and run some more. Denise and Mary kept up with me, but talked a lot! I learned about the Aspen Club, that provides a wide range of health education, screenings, hospital discounts, and social opportunities to residents from Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, and surrounding communities. If your a human, check it out, it's FREE!/shop.
Maybe when I am older I can join a Golden Retriever Paw Club, a doggie group that goes out on walks with our humans and our tennis balls because that is what Happiness Is All About. But for today running on the Michaud Lane Trail, part of the Reservoir Ridge Natural Area was a 10 on the dog bone scale.
Tail Wags To All and enjoy a good walk.

No comments: